Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Reach 1000 Pageviews (Posting in English)

prepare your dictionary if you want to know what i wrote .... wkwkwk...  i guessed actually there's nothing special in this moment, it's just a little progress,. but I loved it. Accidentally after sleeping and waking up, i saw the time told it was 7 o'clock in the morning, then i planned to go back to work and finish the rest of my job.
after turning the computer on, i openned my Mozilla Firefox, and go to this site, a blog named GoBlog... it reached 1000 pageviews. i was so happy and I wrote this as a little special thing.

Happy 1000 Pageviews, Blog!
hope sooner or later this could be higher and higher, even though i guessed, i myself the one who often open this sites.. LOL


overall many thanks to you all viewers who have forced to open this sites, wkwkwkwk..
as you know this blog is not an information, but this is just the collections of my notes in my daily activity that may be able to make youhappy, if not, it's okay, it's not a big problem though? hehehe

Have a nice day... i'm waitig for the next 2000 Pageviews, 3000 or even 1 millions in the future.. wkwkwkwk

Enjoy reading...

2 comments: